Let’s learn together!
We are happy to design specially tailored solutions for your educational needs in order to enhance your competence building
- Creating a good educational system or business requires teamwork — partners, instructors and motivators.
- The network of Global Education Park Finland is your key to finding new opportunities.
- We will find you the best partners and practices in fields of teaching and learning.
Creating excellence through training
Courses from one day trainings to long-term programs
- The training services available vary from courses designed for students to continuous training tailored for all levels of educational professionals.
- The list of training courses and suggested services can be found from different expertise fields from the page “Services for experts“
- You can navigate to the theme of your interest via the links below:
See the services from expertise fields:
In a nutshell:
- Services: educational training, courses, visits, and study programmes
- The target group: all levels of educational professionals, students, educational business developers
- Duration: from a day to long-term courses
- One week courses: The majority of the courses are scheduled for a week-long visits. However, each course can be customised according to the customer’s needs.
- Languages used: The main languages of the network are English, Spanish and Finnish. However, instruction is available in any language if needed.
- Group size: Defined case-by-case
- Fee: Defined case-by-case
- Extras: You are invited to combine your educational visit with genuine Finnish experiences. Read more about the enjoyable travel tips.
You are most welcome to start your co-operation with Education Park experts.
Learning institution visits
Get a taste of the Finnish education system – You are invited to visit the learning premises
- Education visits will take you to Finnish daycare centres and schools of different levels
- The visits and related workshops are designed according to the programs’s theme
- Discover the use of inspiring methods and familiarise yourself with different learning environments
- The visit programs are developed with the principle ‘from theory to practice’, offering solutions for visitor’s individual educational needs
- Seasons: The school year lasts from mid-August until the end of May in Finland
- You can already familiarise yourself with a few selected learning premises
Discover how the world-leading education is implemented in practice from early education to the end of upper secondary education.
Local companies play a significant role in providing educational excellence
- The Network of Global Education Park Finland is well connected with the region’s business community
- Business visits are included if related to the theme of educational program
- Business visits can be arranged also upon a request
- Our network’s target is to create excellence as a team where public sector and companies give a high-five to each other
- Have a look at a few Finnish companies providing educational services and forest bioeconomy services both locally and across the globe
Let’s boost your business actions and create new opportunities together.
An example structure of a week program
|A school visit
|Lecture 2h: EDU system
|A school visit
|A school visit
|Dinner / Finnish experiences / Cultural activities
|Arrival to Joensuu
Check in + free time
How to reach us?
The team of Global Education Park Finland will assist you
- There are several hundred people working on themes promoted by Global Education Park Finland, however the GEPF team is your link to all of the actors involved
- Please, do not hesitate to contact us for more information by using the contact form below
- You can also contact Auli or Ville by using the details given below (English, Spanish and Finnish languages, please):
|Dr. Auli Leskinen
Joensuu Science Park Ltd.
tel: +358 50 4308850
|Dr. Ville Nivalainen
City of Joensuu
tel: +358 50 4652281